Thursday, September 2, 2010

Consumer beware

Shall I begin by saying a couple of things.

First of all if I don't have my camera tied around my neck I miss out on quite a few things that could be considered blogs.

Second, I am not a cupon person unless I use the item. At my age I just don't use alot of the things that coupons cover......

Saying that I will show you something that made me pretty mad........

Saw a coupon for C&H sugar. I can always use one of thosefor food storage.

Do you notice any difference.

Well I didn't till I got it home and set it on the shelf by some other sugar I have.
I just reached down on the shelf and picked up what I thought was a 5 lb. bag of sugar


SEE......
Sure enough one is a 5 lb. bag the other 4 lb.bag. I didn't even know they made 4 lb. bags.
Well I do now.
So is it a case of stupid consumer ......or get smaller and PAY THE SAME PRICE!!!!!.
Can't wait till I can get back to the store and check things out!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yah, I've seen those 4 lb. bags of sugar before. They are tricksters, those C&H people. However, 99cents or whatever you bought it at was probably still a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of those sugar brands have gone to the 4 pounder bags. I didn't know that C&H did too. I have about a bazillion bags of sugar. Maybe I'll have to break into my storage. Naw, I think there will still be some good sales at Thanksgiving time - we just have to remember to check the size of the bag before labeling it a bargain.

    ReplyDelete