Friday, September 3, 2010

blog, blah,blah,blah.....





This refuses to turn.


As you can see it is a "Leibman" mop. I give this a rest twice a year and get down on my hands and knees( oh my achin' knees) and mop. Answer me why would anyone put white tile in a kitchen????






So after assembling some necessary tools.
I begin.

A few minor interruptions


She wanted some attention so bad.......












I give up. I have spent more time on this blog than I did scrubbing the floor.......


I really didn't know if this would work.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Your video killed me! I was laughing so hard at you shoving billie out of the kitchen, scrubbing some more, then wiping the sweat off your face with the same rag you cleaned with. Well... it looked like it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you need to send Billie to a babysitters house while you do your kitchen floors! You're getting good at doing cute blogs mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Putting me to shame - on the floors. Now we know for sure that you don't just sit at home watching TV and eating Bon Bons. Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete